Why I always stress on Breadth tools? And how different are they from traditional indicators?
1. Breadth tools don't take the price of the asset in the account
2. Breadth tools will help us to see important information like "Number of Stocks Moving on UP TICK" and "Number of Stocks Moving on DOWN TICK"
3. They help us to see whether Cash is pumped/Taken out of Market, This is Vital information while trading NIFTY or BANKNIFTY .
4. Traditional Indicators are devised in the 1970s and no match to the HFT trading systems that are available in Markets today.
5. Traditional Indicators are driven by Price and they move in accordance to PRICE of the asset. Whereas Breadth tools help us to understand the reason behind the price action.
VolumeProfile and Breadth tools are very useful while trading Nifty/BankNifty/EMINI/DAX/Any Indice. And once you are addicted to them you cannot stop using them.
Today, you might have seen the biggest day in the last 5 years, but many of the traders feared thinking market can take drastic moves, but Breadth tools like "MoneyFlow Analytics" and "Capitalized Weightage Indicator" "TICK" "TRIN" increased the confidence by showing the Real Cash Pumping in to the Market.
And forget about worrying yesterday and tomorrow.
Please do reach out to me in case of any questions on Breadth tools.
If you like my Ideas please hit "Like button"