Bank Nifty Correction 2nd Wave of Corona !

According to Fibonacci retracement BNF might have either a correction or a continuation of downtrend due to the recent developments of 2nd wave of Corona in multiples states of India.
Major Support levels : 32700, 30900 & 29000
The Small gap downside is expected to be filled.
Comment: The CBI Raid on 3 senior SEBI officials has favoured the bears today At 1:00 Pm IST


even i wish the same as im holding 33500 pe...what do u suggest should i hold or exit
+3 Reply
@saishivudu bhai abhi market behaviour is very unpredictable News can affect easily. check your risk and reward ratio and see Monday's behaviour. I'm not God nor a full time expert but follow the best strategy you personally believe 👍 I would hold if I have put option till Monday at max Tuesday
+1 Reply
super analysis
+1 Reply
ANALYSIS is slowing coming into action, please stya cautious
exit that PE Monday market will be up and buy LT Or M&M fin both
sibersoibam amitdeepccb
@amitdeepccb, yes Exiting any previous position is recommended . Market is expected to be volatile tomorrow
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out