MuthiahM
Short

MyAlgo : xMRSI-Progresser: Intraday : 21Sep-BATAINDIA-Short

NSE:BATAINDIA   BATA INDIA
Based on my "xMRSI-Progresser" predictive trading methodologies, its going to be a RED candle on 21-Sep-2018 for BATAINDIA

Sell Below(5Min candle close): 984.9 for targets -
T1: 977.5
T2: 973.1
T3: 968.5
SL: 992.8

Note: These calls are based on my own analysis. It may or may not work well for you.So please carefully consider whether it is suitable for you and please do your own research before attempting any. The profit/loss made by you due to this call, is solely your own responsibility. Thanks, All the best. Happy Trading. :-)
Trade active
Trade closed: target reached: Done with T1, hold on for T2.
Trade closed: target reached: Done with T2. Wait for T3.
Offload at least 75% at this levels and hold for T3 for the remaining 25%
Trade closed: target reached: T3 also done. All targets reached comfortably. Happy trading.
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Help Center Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing TradingView Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out