This pattern mainly used in FOREX. Though also useful for Stocks much depends on Forex movement.
Hence I choose BPCL .
1. On the chart, we notice that the price originally directed upward from the point 0 to point X (where the point 0, shall be located below the point A)
2. Further, the price makes a corrective move from point X to point A
3. Point B in this case is directed in the same way as the original trend of OX, and the point B is located at a distance 1.236 (Criteria from 1.13 to 1.618) on the length of XA
4. Then we expect the formation of point C, which was 2.0 (Criteria: should be within 1.618 — 2.24) of the segment AB
5. Once formed the point C and the price gone up, we construct a by 3 points: the AC and hold a parallel line through point B.
6. At the same time about this 2nd parallel to the line and we will have is a point at which we will enter into a deal to sell, and it will be located at a distance of 0.50 Fibonacci segment BC.
So it should be noted that AB = (or approximately equal) CD
7. Once we have determined the entry point to set aside an order to Sell — Sell Limit your selected , according to the rules of Money Management.
8. The next step — to set the Stop-Loss, I personally recommend setting for the next important level for the Fibonacci sequence.
In this case on several level of Fibonacci sequence (like 0.618, 0.786). I personally prefer in between above mentioned levels.
9. Next we define the goal of Take-PROFIT. Here it is up to you. Though a lot of variants (Discuss some of this):
Option #1. We can find important Fibonacci levels from trend upward movement to point B and put the profit levels 0.386, 0.618, 0.786 Fibonacci
Option #2. We can close part of the deal at the census point C, while the rest move to breakeven or to put on a trailing stop
Option #3. We can calculate the point of closing the deal on the Fibonacci extension — at a distance of 1.382 — 1.618 — 2.618 of the segment BC
Intraday / Swing / Positional Entry Exit levels will be Updated later.
For FnO Trader: STRATEGY on QUERY.
If this post enriched your knowledge & helpful for trading,
Please don't forget to Hit / Click Like button & Also SHARE Others Individual or Groups.
Your likes are the only motivation to post better ideas in future.
Disclaimer: Only For STUDY. For Taking Trade Decision Consult Financial Advisor.