- Bitcoin hit a low on the 18-Dec . '19 and after we only see prices moving higher and higher, producing what we call slow-steady growth.
- The major trendline that started with the 29-Jun. '19 peak has also been conquered.
- MA200 has been conquered and prices are easily trading above all major EMAs we use for charting (EMA10/50/100/200/300).
- Trading is still generally low but going in favor of the bulls.
- The is showing divergence but this isn't present with the . We have many more signals than but we have to keep this in mind, as the charts are always changing and markets can easily turn.
- The next immediate resistance is sitting at $9623, if this level can be conquered we can expect for Bitcoin to move higher and reach $10,500+.
- The next immediate support is sitting at $9242 followed by the $8900 - $9100 price range.
- If the above support is broken, the main and strongest support will be sitting around $8,000, this is a very strong level and should be watched closely if prices move lower.
With all that said, a decisive and strong move is still in the making and about to come... Bitcoin continues holding, continues growing and now looking better and strong.
The altcoins market continues to produce great gains... January 2020 was really a good start.
This is only the beginning... Below you can find some recent results:
ZCoin Continues | We Are At 100%+ With Huge Potential Left
Thanks a lot for reading and for your continued support.
🔺 Alan Santana Crypto Trades