Let's start with the left-hand side chart, which is a . We see that the Market has been making Higher Highs and Higher Lows, an Uptrend. However, we now have a Lower high and a breaking of the low around $5400 will cause a Lower Low, this will create a new structure to a DOWNTREND. To make it easy for you, I have shown you the Resistance Levels above, using my TA skills, which so far the Market has respected, at the time of writing.
Now, let's focus on the right-hand chart, a 4-hour chart.
Here we see the formation of a "Bearish Diamond Pattern", which is VERY RARELY SEEN in trading and very few traders less than 5 yrs trading experience have traded this let alone know this, but I am giving you this IN ADVANCE, so you can make a profit. A fall is expected but it won't be a straight fall it will take the shape of an or ABDCDE correction. You do, however, have the eventual target $4,400 and I do have a lower target (not shown).
People say to me "yeah Sean, all very pretty but, what about Segwith2":
Well, we don't know what will happen and it's naive trading to simply say the Bitcoin price will rocket. Price can still go up working its way up to Resistance. In addition, we don't know if Segwit 2 will be a success?
So there you have it. I have given you an ORIGINAL ANALYSIS IN ADVANCE so you can take a trade where you can PROFIT from if all goes to Plan. Remember to protect yourself with a Stop Loss, as we are not investing our ego in this trade, we are playing out probabilities based on our expertise.
10+ Years Professional Trader and Trading Educator
REALITIES IN TRADING:
In trading, there are Winners and Losers. Accept it. If you can't you shouldn't be trading.
We protect our capital with stop losses. Our winning trades eat up our losing trades, with the goal, over a series of trades, to be NET POSITIVE.
Ignore newbies who are uneducated in trading & investing and say "You were so wrong" (we as traders know, a loss is insignificant over a number of trades).
Each trade posted is YOUR FREE CHOICE, YOUR RISK MANAGEMENT and YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
Always factor in "WHAT IF I LOSE MONEY ????"
DISCLAIMERS TO VIEWERS OF MY POSTS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. If you don't agree with my views or analysis and looking to just be mischievous, it's very simple, FOLLOW SOMEONE ELSE
2. I am not here to give you financial advice and if you take a trade it is YOUR FULL RESPONSIBILITY, not mine.
3. I am not your Professional Trading Mentor or here to provide you with a Free Professional Trading Advisory Service.
4. I am not obliged to provide analysis, commentary or answer any of your questions. I am here to trade for my sole benefit, not for your benefit.
5. I am a paid member, not a free member, so I am on Trading Views to use their paid services. My presence on TV is not to provide you with analysis.
6. I am happy to help you in your trading if I choose to and I feel you are being courtesy. It is my free choice to answer you, I am not obliged to.
7. If I provide and give up MY VALUABLE TIME providing analysis to you please respect that I am providing it FREE of charge. Appreciate it and don't take it for granted.
8. If you comment to me, simply be courteous and we can show each other mutual respect. If you are rude or disrespectful I will ignore you or send you a curt reply.
9. If you are abusive I will report you and will leave it to the moderators to decide if you should be banned.
10. If you don't like my views eg If I think Bitcoin is going up and you think it is going down, then please do not abuse me just for having opposing view to you. Show us all your analysis, don't hide behind rude comments
"Bitcoin is struggling to hit above $6,000 and we have a Sell signal" - It flew through that and went over $6200.
As for me I appreciate SEAN for his publications(but not always follow them), he has much more experience than me and It's good opportunity for me to learn something new about TA and trading strategy, even wrong ideas give something new...
step 1) get an opinion leader to provide chart analysis that guides people to do opposite of what you want.
step 2) spike the market, cause fomo
step 3) sell your shares at an exorbitantly high price while everyone else buys the spike
step 4) sit back and watch the price crash because there's not enough demand at the higher price without your pump
classic exit strategy. there will be blood.