AbhishekHSinghCMT
Long

CNXIT- Channel,Choppiness & Confusion-Raised The Alarm@10900

NSE:CNXIT   NIFTY IT
148 6 12
Critical Level- 9592

When it crossed 10590's & channel top & started behaving very weird with all choppy moves right at previous support zone 10900-10925- I raised an alarm saying all is not good with such moves & we should be careful- Polarity Reversal - all in my update @22:30 Hrs             -4th March2017 - Has the Up -Up & Away started


Channel from Magical numbers 9295 - 9592


Confusion as Infosys             was also doing the same in the middle of the March 2017 - how I predicted that Infosys             going for a big fall from 1040-1045 (Read All Infosys             Connecting pieces in my profile page) - which was evident with low registered on 13th April2017 below 930.

What Next?
The channel bottom should support along with critical level if CNX             IT has to be bullish else it can be a bigger problem for the IT index.
Trade active: 22:35 Hrs 25th April2017

Last price@10091

Made a low on channel bottom@9901 & took U-Turn

Best Regards,
Abhishek H. Singh, CMT
India Regional Manager
http://in.tradingview.com
| LinkedIn
India Markets-BSE, NSE chat room- https://in.tradingview.com/chat/#b4sFOMIVqPkq8gfQ
Hi Abhishek H. Singh, should i enter infy at current level or wait for more downside to buy. what would be good level to enter infy?
Reply
@butterfly87, Infy to enter for what trade buy or sell?
Reply
AbhishekHSinghCMT AbhishekHSinghCMT
@AbhishekHSinghCMT, Buying - It has to cross 1040 -if you are looking higher else every bounce is a sell & going below 900 which is critical level can take Infy deep down.
Reply
butterfly87 AbhishekHSinghCMT
@AbhishekHSinghCMT, Thank you...for your advice.
Reply
@butterfly87, Long Term Buying in Infy was above 1040 but if it protects 920 downside -Likely it starts big upside next.
Reply
butterfly87 AbhishekHSinghCMT
@AbhishekHSinghCMT, Ok.Infy @950 CMP...will start buying for long term..now..thanks. also i follwed your tech mahindra call at 410 level bought @410. should i exit now @440 or wait for long term upmove. dont mind holding for 3-4 months.
Reply
EN English (IN)
EN English
EN English (UK)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out