Keshav2329

FIEM INDUS RETURNS (46%)

Long
NSE:FIEMIND   FIEM INDUSTRIES LTD
Suggested buy on Fiem Indus @717

Touched first target of 862 on aug 4 (21%)

TODAY ACHIEVED SECOND TARGET OF 1016 (46%)

FOLLOW FOR MORE SUCH IDEAS

REFER TO THE LINK IN THE RELATED IDEAS SECTION BELOW

Comments

Bought fiem @750, today it is 1015, should I target for 1100 then exit? Or stay till it drop 10% from last highest?
Reply
Keshav2329 maityimankalyan
@maityimankalyan, Wait for 1080 level and exit with 75% quantity. Sell the remaining 25% @900 if it falls (900 being the trailing stop loss) or sell the remaining at our third target, i.e, 1238.
Reply