- Near Darvas Box Breakout.
- QTL b/o
- Stock took an 11.26% breather after a 53.24% up move.
- From March 2020, Stock moves around ( avg .) 50% up after taking an avg . 14% breather.
- Stock outperforming index in 1w, 1m, 3m , 6m & 1Y.
- Stock became RS+ on 31st March (as per new ARS)
- Spread chart breakout happening today.
- Dry Volumes during the breather.
- Accumulative positive volumes seen in small qty.
- 7 Mutual Funds increased their holdings & 6 Mutual funds decreased their holdings in June. Resulting in Net increase of 5.78 lac shares in holdings of MFs.
- In weekly TF, selling looks exhausted, and buying looks initiated.
- Compounded sales growth of Co. (3 years) is 5%
- Compounded Profit growth of Co. (3 years) is 24%
- March results showed a sales jump of 16% but the decline of 7% in Net Profit.
- Upcoming results are scheduled for Sept. 1st week.
Good stock to study & keep an eye upon.