The company currently manufactures, wholesales, and markets a portfolio of blockchain/financial service-based products. GDET strives to become one of the premier Cryptocurrency mining facilities that is client-focused and dedicated to creating a new standard in the Blockchain space based on security and transparency. GDET has also developed a strong relationship with suppliers worldwide to ensure future purchasing.
The company currently has two subsidiaries, DreamCard and HyperDigital Technologies, which both offer a selection of transactional-based products and services. DreamCard allows users to create a customizable debit or credit card using its state of the art online platform. HyperDigital Technologies is the Cryptocurrency ATM sector of GDET and aims to secure multiple MSB, money services business, licenses in order to host ATM units throughout the country.
The company is also becoming an emerging leader in the explosive CBD space through its wholly-owned subsidiary, The Greenery, which is already active as an ecommerce vehicle and is set for a wider go-to-market with a well-developed inventory of unique and powerful CBD-based products for both people and pets.
• GDET is a viable emerging leader in both the $23B Cryptocurrency Mining and the CBD-based products market, which is set to grow by 900% in 2019.
• GDET is making real money, with quarterly y/y revs increasing at 126% and a strong go-to-market lined up to monetize a powerful CBD product inventory to dramatically accelerate that growth in the months ahead.
• GDET recently negotiated a lower cost-basis to amplify its profitability in its Crypto mining operations.
• GDET also just receives large orders of both its Honey Hemp and CBD-for-Pets CBD products at it’s the Greenery subsidiary.
• GDET is coming off an trough under 40, pointing to a massively oversold stock now heading back the other way.
• GDET just recorded a reversal, suggesting a technical change in trend.
• GDET shares also just dropped to hit powerful chart level and support in confluence and then rebounded sharply to potentially set up a heading into this week.