Expecting the scrip to surpass 52-week highs post breakout this time after divergence pullback to enter at appropriate price levels.
Noticing the current price action, The scrip could be pulled back. Would plan to buy on dips near support levels aiming for long term investment purposes.
1) Borrowings (debt) coming down drastically with no stocks pledged with interest costs going down
2) Stellar Q4 results posted with drastic increase in YoY PAT, EBIDTA margins:
3) Dividend paying company
4) Attractive valuation in comparison with peers . Would prefer to allocate my capital to this company from Sanghi Industries which didnt post good results. Sanghi industries could manage to increase their income from other sources which isnt sustainable
Technical factors given in chart..
1) P/E on higher side: 29.69
2) Price to book value: 3. 05 although P/S appear to be fine
3) Return on equity: 8.18%
4) The company has delivered a poor growth of 11.69% over past five years. although I expect the growth sales to increase in coming quarters with company growth being driven by pickup in construction activities in most parts of central India (especially in Uttar Pradesh) with better availability of construction materials in most parts of Central India.
This Small Cap stock with Good quality and Attractive valuation looks Positive for Long Term