RJUN
Long

Hindalco : Breakout Off of Daily coupled with 15 Min TF

NSE:HINDALCO   HINDALCO INDS
Hindalco             has been struggling to Break out of the Range since months on Daily TF, but this time theirs high probablity of breaking out of the range looking at the maturity of the pattern on Daily TF.
The Channel as well as The Ichimoku Cloud has been broken out on 15 min TF. After the open on Monday, Hindalco             may test the 200-201 level which is a strong area to enter into the trade. Targets can be around 207-210 or one may trail the Stoploss. SL should be at around 198.30. Good R/R Trade.
It may take a day or two to reach the targets.. so I'll keep you all updating on this, Stay Tuned :)
Comment: Seems like Hindalco is less likely to test 200, but as said earlier if you would have took entry at 200-201 looking at the momentum, then u have a good fortune. but for those who still waiting for entry, may enter at 201-202 with SL at 199.
Trade active
Trade active: Stop loss still Intact, Keep Holding it!
Trade closed: stop reached: I took out half of my positions at 198 and still holding rest of my position as it will bounce back from 195-196 levels.. if it doesnt then it will look at 190..therefore its better to be out at 195-196 as per ur risk tolerance.
Where is the tool for that arc shaped arrow in the chart? You chart looks very cool.
Reply
RJUN vanathi
@vanathi, Thanks, you'll find it in the button where we use Long position..called "Forecast".
Reply
RJUN timjames986
@timjames986, These calls are meant for manipulation of stocks..for example - reliance securities might be experiencing short squeeze so most probably they want to cover up their positions at least amount of loss..or 2nd scenario, they want to buy that stock at low price!
Reply
@RJUN, Got it. Thanks!
+1 Reply
@RJUN, what's your current view in Hindalco seeing the last two days high of 204. Will it take support at 199 200 as seen in last two days. Thanks for the analysis.
Reply
RJUN timjames986
@timjames986, Yes possible. If it remains below 200 tomorrow then theirs high probability for the brkout to postpone and if it trades above 200 tomorrow, then we're good to hold.
Reply
Cool, lets see :)
+1 Reply
EN English (IN)
EN English
EN English (UK)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out