will revert back on tech m. For infy I dont see any great recovery as of now it has broker its support line and midway of its downtrend wave. Exit at bump around 1010-1012. I dont see point holding it for recovery as expiry is just 4 days ahead. Book the losses orwise if not cut would loose more. Hopefully if gap ups above 1020 then hold!
i bought infy 1030 ce at 10.75 and now it is at 6.7 rs and I am in huge loss.
Kindly suggest me what should I do? Is there any possibility of recovering the loss??
Also I am holding techm 830 ce at 8.65 and now it 6.25 .please suggest what I do now??