Let’s consider a few facts and figures of IRCTC:
1. The company is already in midcap with Market Cap of Rs .30,527 Cr .
2. Company has a good return on equity (ROE) track record: 3 Years ROE 33.62%.
3. Company has been maintaining a healthy dividend payout of 52.41
4. ROCE - 62.8% and ROE - 44.1%, which is very very impressive.
5. Company is Completely DEBT free with 0 debt in .
6. Topline and bottom line both very impressive, constantly growing except last year and that is because of covid issues, lockdown impacted many businesses.
7. Monopolistic business model.
1. Long term chart is in Uptrend.
2. Currently trading at 1894 which is above 50, 100 and 200 Days Moving Average (DMA).
3. has increased substantially since Dec 20 (as indicated by arrows at the bottom), this shows that huge accumulation is going on.
Considering all the points mentioned above, it’s a very wise decision to invest in this stock from long term perspective. This should be one of your portfolio stock.
Old Buy - HOLD tight and enjoy the ride :)
Fresh Buy - At CMP
The stock will easily double and triple from here, all you need is a little patience.
Remember: Never invest more than 5% of your capital in any single stock.
Please get in touch in case of any question or concern.
Happy Investing, thanks!