1. In last week's post, I mentioned in the trade plan next week is quoting for your consideration." if the price takes out a yellow line with the above-mentioned condition then the trend will change to upside." See in the last post I showed you two patterns circled in white and red. The white one and red one dark cloud on the same white resistance. Since I wrote dark]]k cloud is not activated till yet. If the activated price will move down. You can see this pattern not activated and the yellow support line provides the good support and price moved up. My followers Have you ever thought about why I provide perfect support and conditions? Why price reacts to these markings. Why I do not make these support resistance up and down? More than 175 + post authenticate the above-mentioned questions. Since new readers can not think about this but you all have been watching since I started two publish my ideas.
2. In every post, I mention conditions and how accurately all work. This is a matter of deep thinking. for new readers, I write taken out conditions. And set last week's posted chart for your comparison of my statements for better understanding. Taken out condition works in the two-time frame combination for daily( 4 hr + 1 day) analysis. Similarly, work for lower time frames is also a two-time frame combination. For intraday trades 1 hr with 15 min. For taken out condition price has to complete in both time frames. Aggressive traders can take that side position in a lower time frame with the stop loss of breached candle low. In both the time frames given line is breached by a candle that candle high is to be breached by next candle and close should be above the previously breached candle. This is how taken out condition is being implemented.
3. In the current fig, I made two red dotted lines you need to understand these conditions for further trades. To move up price has to take out upper red dotted line in 4-hour time frame and next day closing has to be above last day closing. If this is not satisfied then chances of price to be range-bound in these two dotted lines.
4. On the contrary, If the price takes out a lower yellow line in a 4-hour time frame and the next day closing is below the previous close then the trend will change to the downside.
5. On the upside, the white dotted line will be the target. since the formation is negated by price so It should achieve the white dotted line as a target. The rest price will decide.
Disclaimer:- All trading positions should be taken from consulting your financial planner. This study is for educational purposes only.
Also, if taken out condition fullfilled what is the target? is it blue line i.e. 178?
Thanks for your support sir.