Wait And Watch ??
Look for Low risk, High reward, and High Probability setups-
Things to Remember while Trading with the Trend
1. Know what the trend is.
2. The best trades are made in the direction of the trend.
3. Assume that the main trendline or moving average will hold.
4. The longer the moving average is, the better it defines the trend.
5. Wait for the pullback.
6. Don’t chase the market.
7. Don’t fight the market.
8. Even in the strongest trends there should be some retracement.
9. The closer the market is to the trendline, the better the risk/reward ratio is.
10. Use ADX to determine the strength of the trend.
11. Higher the level of ADX , the stronger the trend, below 20 consider the market to be choppy
12. Hold trades longer in a strong trend.
13. Wait for confirmation of a trendline breaking before reversing position.
14. Know where the Support levels are.
15. Place stops outside the Support levels.