Currently is hovering around the top of the local , would be a good area to enter if you have done due diligence and strongly believe in the news coming up. Personally I would rather wait until seeing a massive gap-up to break above this local first , and trade either the short squeeze or wait until hitting the $1 mark where tons of bag holders & sort sellers will step in. If buying the short squeeze, I would not hold it longer than the first 30 minutes after the open. Have a look at the intraday chart, every time (only except beginning of March) there was a gap up, it tends to fade-off.
Also, have a look at the , KTOV does not hold its gain very well after every major gap up. I would tend to go on a short position rather than long, given past chart history. No offense to anyone who has done great deal of research, but as a technical trader, I tend to trade what I see. For now, my suggestion is not to buy until after some momentum kicks in, because if news disappoint and you are caught near the , then you will be left out in the open with your pants down ( IMO not much room to run now, unless there is a gap up as mentioned).