pratik2358

LUPIN WEEKLY FRAME ANALYSIS (For a year )

Long
NSE:LUPIN   LUPIN LTD
LUPIN
Lupin weekly chart(Means view for 5 to 12 month period )
Stock forming base as per me
Its a buy at cmp approx 55 % and add at 950 /930 if comes REMAINING 45 %
with sl strictly at 870

target 1 year view 1763.65

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out