As per my analysis..
Hi Mr. Kimara, so as per your analysis, can i short now?, please advise.
I was expecting the same it will tag 750 and start felling , it made 742 as high , Good one
Tapovan_Vashisht WaveTradersproGroup
@kimara, despite outstanding results if a stock is expected to go down then there must be a strong reason for that. Global brokerage house like clsa/Jefferies/ Morgan stanly/ nomura etc have revised the targets upwards after the results. The company's revenue/ margin/ ebitda is increasing and here ideas are coming which shows 25% downside. Very strange. Kindly throw some light so that it becomes believable.

WaveTradersproGroup Tapovan_Vashisht
@Tapovan_Vashisht, Well its difficult to give insights on how we look in to the script valuation and others , Most of other analyst are depend on results or news , but I think Richie and my self are different despite world is at other end , Watch out tomorrow and let me know your revised opinion , its not important who is correct or wrong its very important to trade in the direction of the preceding trend
Best regards
Tapovan_Vashisht WaveTradersproGroup
@kimara, a stock overbought in hourly charts may move up down 5-10 points but I'll be watching the targets given here which you are also supporting.(612)
Did you check the results of 3rd quarter? I really respect your trade ideas but this paricular trade is something that i'm finding difficult to believe.
chauhan_rich Tapovan_Vashisht
@Tapovan_Vashisht and @kimara, Hi Tapovan, Happy to note your points.

Boss, first of all i do not see or check any fundamentals at all. I purely trade on technical analysis.

Secondly, i am a long term investor and only buy good shares at the lowest price and till such time.. wait.. wait.. wait.. M_M is only list, but since it is on the top of the price level.. even though all is good, the price is too high to buy now ( for me only). I am waiting for the right price to buy at the lowest price levels.

From here, the price even if it goes UP is temporary as per my MTF wave analysis. And i am not buying now.. AND if it goes UP from here and keeps going up.. i will never buy at these levels.

The script has been UP for years and then for years it is gyrating between a range - which is a correction for the UP move.

One Option is : It can continue doing so more for another some years, correction has no time limit as well as no one can predict how long a particular correction can last.

Second Option is : Time has come for a down move, a good down move.. which will hit 650 levels and go up or hit 600 levels and go up or can go down to 5xx levels and go up..

I am getting ready for this second option.. once it completes that, i would buy for longer term.

Hope this helps.

FYI, my analysis is only on the basis of waves count and Fibonacci..
VargabGhosh chauhan_rich
@Richie.Chauhan, hey richie, i'm in the same boat as you. from my own tech analysis i can see that its at a very pivot point and must come down for a healthy move so cheers on the analysis as even i agree with you. :)
Michael-w2rj chauhan_rich
@Richie.Chauhan, clear explanation, thanks
EN English (IN)
EN English
EN English (UK)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Send feedback Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out