This channel is not much reliable target/support 11337 and Final support from measurement at 11212 nearby.
I have drawn the "FLAG PATTERN" in a chart which has still left more fall. It's a negative point.
Advanced predicted channel has support 11300 nearby.
What is the ideal time to see the trend? 1 hr, 1 day or 1 week or 1 Month.
What's is a positional trading means and how you decide targets? Do you understanf the type of participants in the market.
So, what is the ideal scenario for your trend or channel technology?
Anyone feel free to answer these questions.
For identifying entry direction, I used to prefer higher timeFrame analysis for DIRECTION of entry and Smaller timeFrame is my weapon for ENTRY POINT.
--->👌🏻 If you look at my past performance, it's easy to understand how am I choosing a target from the only TRENDLINE. I don't prefer to use any INDICATORS nor interested in other complicated systems. Basic understanding of trendline is easy for deciding target and channel.
I don't use any other software and not other Technologies, I used just tradingview.com and tools of it.
1. What is the ideal time to see the trend? 1 hr, 1 day or 1 week or 1 Month? Please answer this question.
Trend changes when you increase the timeframe, in a 1 hr chart it might look bullish, but on a weekly chart it can be bearish and on an yearly chart it can be bullish.
How do you solve this problem?
2. How do you inject news into Market and how will you compile it to understand the breakdown or breakout factors? Different people have different perceptions on the same news. It always depends on their long/short term motives.
3. Nifty is a capitalized weighted index, so when you say that you analyse the news/event, how will you do it based on the free float market cap for all 50 stocks. How will you identify the movement of underlying stocks based on their assignment?
And free float market cap is the fundamental formula used in building any capitalized weighted indices.
4. Do you know who are market participants? If so how you will identify them? 90% of traders fails because of not understanding the type of participants.
5. In which derivative segment of Nifty and BankNifty do you suggest to work. Options or Futures? So both have the time factors associated to it, so how will that be battled?
My Intention is clear and when trading indices, once should be very clear on the TICK factors example :(https://in.tradingview.com/symbols/USI-TICK/)
Because only advanced tools tick indices have the capability to provide deep insights in to any Index