- The view expressed here is my personal view
- Past performance is not a guarantee for future predictions
- Use this for educational purpose
- Any decision you take, you need to take responsibility for the same
- It's your hard earned money. Treat it wisely
- Trade / Invest keeping in mind your trading style, goals and objectives, time horizon & risk tolerance
- if trading in F&O, understand that F&O trading involves risk
- Do take proper risk management measures
- Do your own analysis and consult your financial adviser if need be
One may also consider selling Nifty 24 June 16000 Call option
This would provide further safety for a fall in Nifty price up to 15090.
On the upside, the strategy would be profitable till 16210.
Max profit if Nifty closing is anywhere between 15300 - 16000 on 24 June
Loss below 15090 or if Nifty closes above 16210 on expiry day
Take care & safe trading...!!!
Strategy was profitable by (20 points * 75 ) when Nifty was down around 15488 yesterday and is profitable now when Nifty is 15688.
15300 Put CMP 78 (Sold at 140)
16000 Call CMP 77 (Sold at 70)
Net 75 * (210-155) = Rs 4125/- per lot
RBI Policy Meeting event gone by
15300 Put CMP 79
16000 Call CMP 68
Net 75 * (210-147) = Rs 4725/-
15300 Put CMP 55 (Sold at 140)
16000 Call Option CMP 47 ( Sold at 70)
Net 75 * (210- 102) = Rs 8100 / - per lot
Despite the up & down swings we have seen in Nifty,
Profits have been on a rise.
Consider booking profits as per risk appetite
Enjoy & Happy trading...!!!
However, if you refer the chart I also have suggested a 15300 Put short at 140 earlier in the day.
Hope that clears your doubt