Strategy update for 31 Dec 2020 expiry
Based on Data analysis and risk management, we suggested selling 13650 Put option between 36 -42. It gave ample opportunity to sell in the said zone and closed the day at 13. 40 . The strategy is active and is in Profit.
Going forward important levels till December 31, 2020 expiry
Important support levels : 13882 / 13829 / 13765 / 13734
Important levels on the upside : 13980 / 13998 / 14022 / 14063
Based on our Data analysis, Nifty Support likely to have shifted upwards and 13829 could be an important level and can potentially act as strong support till year-end.
On the upside, 14063 could potentially act as a resistance level…
Take care & safe trading…!!!
Follow for more such ideas.
This is what we shared with our closed members in yesterday's report.
Important support levels : 13845 / 13824 / 13765 / 13734
Important levels on the upside : 13933 / 13980 / 14039
13734 is an important level for Nifty and likely to act as strong support levels till year-end.
On the upside 13980 – 14039 could be an interesting zone to look out for…
We saw most of these levels being respected
Nifty made a high of 13967 just 13 points shy of our R2 level then made a low of 13859 just 14 points off our support 1 level mentioned
and finally closed at 13032.60 right at Resistance 1 mentioned at 13933
If you are serious and want to receive detailed F&O trade analysis reports, kindly message your email address in comment section below or in Private chat.
- The view expressed here is my personal view
- Past performance is not a guarantee for future predictions
- Use this for educational purpose
- Any decision you take, you need to take responsibility for the same
- It's your hard earned money. Treat it wisely
- Trade / Invest keeping in mind your trading style, goals and objectives, time horizon & risk tolerance
- if trading in F&O, understand that F&O trading involves risk
- Do take proper risk management measures
- Do your own analysis and consult your financial adviser if need be
From Yesterday's closing to today's opening.... Need we say more... :-)