1. What is the ideal time to see the trend? 1 hr, 1 day or 1 week or 1 Month? Please answer this question.
Trend changes when you increase the timeframe, in a 1 hr chart it might look bullish, but on a weekly chart it can be bearish and on an yearly chart it can be bullish.
How do you solve this problem?
2. How do you inject news into Market and how will you compile it to understand the breakdown or breakout factors? Different people have different perceptions on the same news. It always depends on their long/short term motives.
3. Nifty is a capitalized weighted index, so when you say that you analyse the news/event, how will you do it based on the free float market cap for all 50 stocks.
How will you identify the movement of underlying stocks based on their assignment?
And free float market cap is the fundamental formula used in building any capitalized weighted indices.
4. Do you know who are market participants? If so how you will identify them? 90% of traders fails because of not understanding the type of participants.
5. In which derivative segment of Nifty and BankNifty do you suggest to work. Options or Futures? So both have the time factors associated to it, so how will that be battled?
Questions asked only for knowledge sharing