1. Indian Govt . news on regulating tariff and facilities of LNG to boost demand
2. Decreased impact on financial performance in spite of lockdown
3. June and July seeing an increase in storage and pipeline utilization in its major sites (Dahej Terminal) compared to April / May
4. Permission granted to open LNG stations across the nation
5. Predicted force majeure wins on account of cancellations
1. Gradual upward move along the lower since the fall in March 2020
2. Big spike of green candle to reach the time tested sticky zone of 272-278
3. spike indicating a strong and sustainable up move
4. in day TF looking for a steep crossover
5. 50 cutting 200 from below. Price > 20 > 50 > 200 whilst all facing upwards.
Buy: 270; Target: 300 (Short term) SL: 250
With cluster of positive news and market sentiments positive, it is a good buy even for long run as the company gives regular dividend.
Since the stock is good buy and a good addition to the portfolio in the long run, stop loss need not be strictly obliged.
However, in case of swing trading with tight liquidity - SL can be placed around 250