Many brokerage houses are also on this company
Best case study (research) - https://www.tradebrains.in/case-study-pi...
Would plan to buy, aiming for long term investment purposes owing to strong fundamentals of the company
1) Virtually debt free with finance costs very low
2) Progressive Q1 results with rise in net sales, PAT, PBT:
3) Dividend paying company
4) Return on equity: 27.19 %
4) Attractive valuation in comparison with peers. Would prefer to allocate my capital to this company from Sanghi Industries which didnt post good results. Sanghi industries could manage to increase their income from other sources which isnt sustainable
Technical factors given in chart..
1) P/E on higher side: 59.64
2) Price to book value: 15.33