but fundamental as well as technical both saying a whole new story about the stock. lets analyse fundamental first
· Order book as on date stands at 1,562 MW including 231 MW from Solar, which is extreme sign for company at-least for 3-4 quarters.
· Net Debt reduced by Rs . 341 crores in FY17 despite growing volumes along-with rigid CDR plans.
·Consolidated customer advance stands at Rs . 793 crores which reflects the good quality of order back-log including zero order cancellation in last 3 quarters.
· FY17 EBITDA of Rs . 2,203 crores, EBITDA margin of 17%, where as industry margin is shrinking at 8%.
· Q4 FY17 Rs . 4,999 crores against Rs . 3,246 crores in Q4 FY16 indicating a flourishing operating performance.
· EBITDA margin of 17% at Rs . 2,203 crores; registering a growth of 64% for the full year acclaiming to be the highest in last 5 years.
· FY17 volumes of 1,779 MW grew by 99% as against industry growth of 47%.
· Total Expenditure 4076 VS 2999
(Marginally lower expenditure)
Net Profit 597 VS -324
(Posted a handsome profit against the losses)
· EPS Basic 1.15 v -0.67
(Earning per share turning positive)
Conclusion: (Apply “Buy right & sit tight”)
Enormous performance by team tanti since 2012!!
Demonstrating a sustainable turnaround for investors!!
stock on weekly chart after breaking triangle at 14 is in continuous uptrend taking support at upward .
stock has immediate resistance at 22.5 on which wil be our first target . crossing that we can expect 24,31 as our positional target
traders can buy at this level with 19.5 as sl for 23
investors buy and sit tight .
(this is entirely my view i can be completely wrong
* i m not a registered sebi advisor )