I read your advice regularly. I would like to confirm with you if your trading calls are for Intra day, if so please, if convenient do try to mention if it is so.
Would also like to see some weekly or monthly call from an expert like yourself.
May I suggest you format your calls as below, just for easy reading and understanding, instead of single para. This is of course if tradingview permits styling your calls.
It would really help your followers.
" Tech Mahindra
Buy above 497 with the stoploss of 493.
Targets are 501, 505 and 509.
Sell below 490 with the stoploss of 494.
Targets are 486, 482 and 478.
Trading rules for "Vanathi Waves"
1. Enter trade after seeing price action for 15 mins.
2. If you are bullish wait for the price action to give entry for long.
3. If you are bearish , wait for the price action to give entry for short.
4. Dont enter trade if there is no clear buy/sell signal.
5. Enter when price action breaks 15 mins high/low "
Do you offer online classes on Tech Analysis. I have done the basics, but am not able to figure out what should one look for amongst all tools.
Though Tradingview charts are fantastic, novice like me stay confused.
If this is not what you would like to be involved with, can I send queries on personal holdings and buy/sell interests., I may have directly to you.
I am not looking to be a trader but am an investor and would like to invest at right price in right stock. This info is just if it helps.