Many buy small pull back and get stuck with getting stop hit , and many sell at the end of trend and get stuck with stop hit , why this is happening with major day trader is because the use of right tools is not being considered by day trader ,
Which one is correct way to consider the tools or time frame in context with day trading
01) USE higher time frame like 4 H or More in case possible to understand the trend and the Major Zone , where the price is facing problem, or Price is struggling to overcome the Supply or .
02) USE and identifying the Zone of ( ) You can select the area where you would like to take trade , either supply in case of Sell and Demand in case of buy.
03) Identifying the Zone of will help you to Note when to enter or where to enter , You can chose to enter in Your required time frame once you identify the Zone in Higher time frame , So that you being a day trader can move with market movers.
04) Never Put stop just because you brought @ X Cost and Your target is X+2 Point and so your Stop is X-2 Point , Buy only when Price is in and place stop below the so the price can not turn you down hitting the stop ,
05) Sell only where there is and place the stop above the , Never Place it thinking or pretending the price many not move such high
06) The only reason you should be worrying is how the Market Movers ( Institutional )will consider the area of Demand and supply , Only by using higher time frame , Not by Smaller time frame ,
I hope i have made it clear here , please use Higher Time frame analysis in Trading view and look for overhaul market trend and demand , Supply and then you can set your buy and sell in smaller time frame
Titan is Getting week , I am looking sell below 473 and book near 467
with stop of +5 Point