1. No clarity, no trade.
2. Size the open.
3. Watch fair value.
4. Cover or liquidate trades in the pre- and Post-market; don’t open them.
5. Never use market orders.
6. Always use limit orders
7. Never chase stocks
8. Always look for confirmation among trading signals
9. Always know who the buyers and sellers are.
10. Survive before you thrive.
11. The market is unfair at times.
12. When in doubt, get out.
RULES FOR EXITING TRADES
1. The market will lead the way.
2. Know why you are in a trade, and where you will exit.
3. Know how to route your order to reach your objectives.
4. Set mental stops.
5. Stocks tell their own story ahead of the news.
6. Don’t expect to squeeze all the juice from the orange.
7. Exit on reaction, not price.
8. Market is unfair
9. When in doubt, get out.