CryptoProSignal
Education

Time for short term BTC / XBT (Bitcoin) reversal to 200 MA(4hr)

BITMEX:XBTUSD   Bitcoin / US Dollar Perpetual Inverse Swap Contract
We already have trended down significantly for a couple of days now.
Price getting reverted to 200 MA on '4hr' time frame is likely before going down again to test 200 'weekly' MA.

Long entry on Bitmex ( XBTUSD ) : 3270-3380
Target 1 : 3700-3800
Target 2 :4100-4200
Target 3 optional : 200 MA on 4 hr timeframe

Dec 17
Trade active
Dec 17
Trade active: Target 1 is still on .
Target 2 needs to be lowered now seeing this high price volatility lately .
I will be updating target 2 soon .
Dec 18
Trade active: After hitting 1st target(soon) I'll be playing manual trailing stop from 3900 onwards this coming euphoria can actually take the price to 4500+ . Although 4200 is my 2nd target . 3rd and final target will be 4500+ (max 4900) which will be a ride relying on manual trailing stop .
Dec 18
Trade active: Target 1 has reached . Next target is 4100-4200
Dec 19
Trade active: Reminder : Don't forget to set trailing stop from 3900 onwards for target 2
Dec 24
Trade active: 2nd Traget hit as well , Took out 70% of the position . still riding it with remaining 30% using trailing stop loss. Lets see where it takes us .
Dec 24
Trade closed: target reached
its great TA
Reply
@parmjeet89, Thank You :)
Reply
Nice work
Reply
CryptoProSignal CopyPasteProfit
@CopyPasteProfit, Thank You!
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar Shows How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Help Center Refer a friend Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out