YESBANK BANKRUPT - Read this before you exit!

Hi all!!

Good day!

Breaking News that YESBANK BANKRUPT.

What should YESBANK shareholders do now??
1. Don't PANIC
2. Don't SELL
3. Be Patient, Your time will come

What should investors do??
1. BUY

When to Exit??
As per my analysis, at least a short term to level 40-45 will happen where one can choose to exit.

For more updates, follow me here.

Legal disclaimer:
I am not a financial adviser. The advice here given is not a financial advice even though my excitement might make it look like such. When I say: "Buy/Sell now!" or "Do's and Don'ts" or something like that — it is my personal opinion. I do what I believe is right and at the end of the day I am just a person, not an expert. You trade at your own risk and nobody can guarantee you results. I post because I care.
Trade active: YESBANK hits my first target INR 28 just within few days after hitting its all-time low INR 5.65. Price may go South from now; but it's NOT the end of the world. Those who bought at my BUY level could have booked 4X gains.
Trade active: YESBANK bouncing back.. Current price @ INR 38. Expect price fall to level INR 28 - 29 which can hold support. Good for those who didn't chose to sell below INR 10.
Trade active: YESBANK is heading to my target price INR 79. Probability of market correction from that level to my buy back targets INR 28 & 16 is high.
Trade active: Target reached :-) Buy back targets
Comment: YESBANK hits my target INR 79. Those who bought in my buy price circle could have booked over 10X gains. Follow me here for similar updates.


sir ,

I 've bought yesbank 62 @ 4500 shares , almost 82% lost n my capital ,wat can i do sir ,if i'm hold or sell ? Please give me ur valuable advices !
+4 Reply
sujaypatole 30c36a22f06746d8a768304a0816f0
@30c36a22f06746d8a768304a0816f0, Hold. Dont book loss at this level. Please include stop loss in your future trades - I have learnt it hard way.
Even I have 2300 shares @ 105 rs where can I exit or should I wait for at least 40-45 rs please suggest me
+1 Reply
Sir should I buy now or still wait for 16rs to come, I want to enter a fresh since in June 6 they will be giving rs 2/share also? What to do?
praveensam001 vikramjeet_rathore
@vikramjeet_rathore, Buy signal not yet flashed. Wait for the buy signal whether it's 16 or 2. So far, no signs of trend reversal.
vikramjeet_rathore praveensam001
@praveensam001, thank you sir will wait than planning for 15k shares for long term view
whats your current take on yes bank?
@30c36a22f06746d8a768304a0816f0, @shubhamsahu834, It will take some months to recover. I understand your despair state. But, you're not alone. Don't be surprised when the price reach 2 - 5 rupees which may happen. When that happens, the price recovers very quickly.

Here are some exit levels in INR (29, 48 and 79). Don't just exit at these levels. Wait for how the market responds to these levels. When you see substantial rejection respecting these levels, exit. If I were you, I will choose to exit some position at INR 48 and all my positions at INR 79. And, I will buy back again at INR 16 (current price).

Keep calm and don't look at your portfolio value right now.
praveensam001 praveensam001
@30c36a22f06746d8a768304a0816f0, @shubhamsahu834 Hope the above exit strategy helped !!
vinaychetan praveensam001
@praveensam001, Its looks to be consolidating around 28-30 range.. is there possibility to go further down to 16 ? Or go up from here ?
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out