There is yet another report in 2 days.
There was a massive selling of more than 10 times average for 2 continuous days and price closed near the lows. This can be a climatic selling. Though we have to wait for a few more days to confirm a bottom. A simple test for bottom formation can be to wait for at least three days where the low is not breached and preferably a small or big bounce is seen. A more rigorous test will be to wait for the candle high of the bottom to be taken out along with the 3 days rule.
Given the rock bottom state of affairs, it is a laggard and hence will not be on my radar for longs and I will not go short without full hedge as the runway is very small and it can make a sharp u turn anytime. If I were a bottom fisher, I will wait for the price to bounce at least 20% from the new low(to be formed) before I even consider a testing quantity.