I always follow the KIS (Keep It Simple) principle in my trading. I simply trade what my chart says.
Bank Nifty has been trading in an upward rising channel. So, which side to choose (bullish/bearish) is self explanatory.
But, let me just put it out for you. As you may see on the chart that the upper channel line is acting as a good resistance and the lower...
# WE WILL MAKE ONLY PROFIT
#1st see RSI on there top that's mean overbought zone.
#2nd in 4 hour chart follow Trend line and Take support on 50 EMA.
#3rd I can't describe you Everything in this post.
#4th Today i will make a full video.
#IF YOU NEED ANY HELP JUST COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME😊😊
Prediction: Since there is Jackson Hole Event, chances are that market wont leave their position open. Hence, there are high chance that we see Bank Nifty down tomorrow. Further, 35600 is important support. Next support will be 35350-00. Below 35300 don't forget to short with SL 35375.
Pattern: An ascending triangle is a chart pattern used in technical analysis....
- Price is converging between lower trendline and upper trendline, will need to give breakout (follow the major trend)
- Price must trade above 35800 and sustain to make upper move to ATH which is 5.38% away)
- Outperformed nifty this week, follow up price action is needed (upside) as price closed exactly at upper trendline shadow
- Anticipating breakout in 1-3...
I gave you guys these Levels Yesterday To Trade. The First 5 Min CAndle Took a Heavy Support From the Major Support Zone and Made a Very Strong Bullish Candle and I Entered Straight Away In the Trade and Booked Over 180 Points in BankNifty FUT In Just 10-15MIn.Thats The Power of Demand and Supply Zones. Follow Me To Capture these Kind of MOves I Share them EveryDAy.
It seems Bank nifty is in Uptrend I have done a study on harmonic patterns.
As of now it is at the mid of CD leg so following things may happen...
1) If it sustain above 29412 then it may give a TGT 29550 , TGT 29825 , TGT 30170 , Final TGT 30625
2) Now if it start reversal from this level i.e. 29790 and breaks 28550 then we will get a TGT 27990
3) If It start...
Second chart from the series of taking a look at the week that was in BankNifty. This week was very bullish trend in the market.
This chart indicates the overall breakout of the BANKNIFTY from it's bearish trend.
The previous two trading sessions have...