In this technical analysis article, we will examine the recent breakout of ARVSMART and discuss the possibility of a potential retest. It is important to note that this analysis is for educational purposes only and I am not a SEBI registered analyst. If you find this analysis helpful, please like it and leave your comments with any observations you may have.
BSE:ARVSMART is looking bullish to me. If it gives a breakout from these levels then it can easily show 300 levels again. I am not sure about its fundamentals but technically its looking strong. So be advised to have a strict SL of 245.
1. Buy or Sell at your own risk
2. Don't risk more than 1%-2% of your capital as stop loss
3. Position Size formula:- Stop Loss Amount/(Buy Price-Initial Stop Loss Price)
4. Sell on RSI close below 30 (or use any other method of your liking)
5. Some other ways to sell stocks can be
a. 25% or 50% up in three weeks or less
b. Weekly tailing tops with high...
From the chart it can be seen that a rounded bottom pattern is in formation. There is an increase in volume and the green candles are bigger ones as compared to red candles. The price has given breakout and took a retest too and is to move further upward. Buy at all dips and target would be - 220.