Axis bank looks good by breaking falling trendline resistance with good margins and succeed to close above that, giving bullish divergence breakout on RSI indictor too by breaking pervious resistance on that so we can see a nice up move in this stock from here.
Cause of long-:
1- Falling trendline breakout.
2- Rsi indictor breakout.
Price Volume relationship:
Monthly: Volume decline & Price up (Something fishy)
Weekly: Volume is supporting the Price movement but the last candle showed rejection from the top.
Day: Yes Volume is supporting price decline.
Now, look at the Red trendline & Black trendline intersection part, If goes below...
Axis Bank has Seen fresh breakout of Consolidation I am Buying Axis bank Future August around CMP 742 with Stoploss of 729 And Targets Expected are 772
Reason To Buy Axis bank:
# Ascending Triangle Pattern Breakout
# Bank Sector & Pvt Banking Looking Bullish
# Stock Trading above 20,50,100,200 EMA
Axis Bank is trading at PE of 14, below 10 year Historical PE levels of 18.
Strong Revenue and Profit growth with consistent loan book growth.
With increasing share of Private banks, and slow calibrated shift from Unorganised to Organised,
Axis Ban may be poised for some upside here. Keep a close watch.
Not an Investment Advice. Only for research purpose.
From the chart, it can be seen that a clear uptrend is being followed by axis bank.it has also broken its main resistance level (764) .
Also completed the 4th wave ( correction) of Elliot wave theory. So if global market remains good we can see the stock price moving towards a target of 860.
Entry @ 781 ( or 790)
Target = 860
Stop loss = 754
RIsk to reward ratio...
Chart is self explanatory. Entry, Targets and Stop Loss are mentioned on the chart.
Disclaimer: This is for demonstration and educational purpose only. This is not buying or selling recommendations. I am not SEBI registered. Please consult your financial advisor before taking any trade.
#AXISBANK looking realy good to go long, It has formed a double bottom pattern and had breaked the neckline & again came to it for a retest. If we see some bullishness then we can easily go for the Buy side with a Target upto 830 in 2/3 weeks....
Today date - 15-01-2022
1) On 1 day time frame, we can see it failed to close above 200DMA and face resistance from it and made bearish spinning top candle.
Please refer below chart : 1 day Time Frame.
Trade Setup for 10-01-2022
1) Don't Jump in to trade at the beginning of the market. Let it get settle for...
1) On 1 day time frame, it is near it's big resistance which is 200DMA.
If it trades above it then we can see a good upmove. And if it fails to trade above then we can see down move.
Positive thing is that, it closed above yesterday's closing. Immediate support is 720 level.
Please refer below chart : 1 day Time Frame.
Axis Bank has been consolidatiing inside a channel pattern for the past three months....and it is ready a break a inverted head and shoulder pattern in its monthly time frame. We can expert a movement of atleast 15 to 20% in the short term.one can enter after a bullish candle at the bottom of the channel pattern or could wait for the channel pattern. Make sure you...
Trade Setup for Date 25-10-2021:
1) Don't Jump in to trade at the beginning of the market. Let it get settle for 15-20min first and judge the price action.
2) Everything is mentioned on the chart. I hope it is easy to understand.
3) All the levels will work as support, resistance, entry and exit w.r.t price action near that level.
1) On 1hr time frame we can see that it took support from the middle trendline of parallel channel.
The same channel was already represented in my previous ideas.
Now this middle trendline will work as supprot and the upper trendline will work as resistance.
Please refer below chart : 1hr Time Frame.
2) On 15 min time...
1) On 1 day time frame, it is taking support from 21DMA.
Currently 21 DMA is placed at 789.68 level.
From OI data, We can establish that immediate resistance is at 810 and major resistance is at 820 level.
Please refer below chart : 1day Time Frame.
2) On 1hr time frame, we can see that it is in parallel channel support...
1) On 1hr time frame, if you remember it has been taking support from parallel channle, as I had explained in my previous post about AXISBANK trade setup, so it has been still in that support channel.
I will put that previous tradesetup of axis bank so that you can refer that channel again.
It has taken and bounce back from the...