This is a daily chart of Berger Paints.
It looks good for a short term.
It Looks a good buy above 725.50, with a SL of 712.50 and target of 745 and 770.
The current TF Macd is strong and is giving a buy. Its above Zero line.
Although the weekly MACD is below zero line, but it has given a crossover, so longs can be initiated for short term.
Rsi is above 50,...
Trade Setup for 27-04-2022
1) Don't Jump in to trade at the beginning of the market. Let it get settle for 15-20min first and judge the price action.
2) Everything is mentioned on the chart. I hope it is easy to understand.
3) All the levels will work as support, resistance, entry and exit w.r.t price action near that level.
4) Avoid gap up...
Hi everyone, Berger paints mid term swing trade consider buy above: 768, target: 835, stoploss: 752.
LOGIC BEHIND TRADE: Stock has bounced from it`s daily support & formed (W) pattern and given breakout of it`s resistance & buying on pull back is idea and makes RR good, if sustain above 835 can go upto all time high (targets identified from harmonic xabcd pattern...
Berger Paints Ltd - 31.12.2021
The stock is trading @ 771 levels
There is a Resistance Zone @ 781 levels
There is a SPINNING TOP in daily chart
The prices are above ema
Hammer is taken off by a long white candle in weekly chart
Let the prices go above 783
watch out for the price action
1) On Daily Time frame, it has been taking suspport from 100DMA and broke 50DMA with good bullish candle and good volume on 24-09-2021.
Major resistance is at 840 level. If it holds to stay above it then it will be bullish for short-mid term.
Please refer below chart : Daily time frame.
2) On 30min time frame, it has...
1)On 1hr Time frame It gave breakout of rounding bottom pattern. Critical support level is 825. For the good upmove it has to give breakout of 840 level.
Please refer below chart : 1 hr time frame.
For POSITIONAL long trade one can take long position from CMP as far as it is...