1. In 15m time frame the DMA's are in perfect order.
2. In 60m Time frame 10 and 20 and 50 DMA have just taken the right positions and the prices are have breached the pivot point
3. In daily time frame the DMA's might take a day or to to correct. SMA's also need to correct.
4. Monthly DMA's need correction
5. The prices are currently showing signs of...
After overtaking 2020 price level in very 1st week of new year, stock made 52W H and highest daily close on 20-Jan
It followed a week long weaker prices while closing January.
Today's close price makes a new high on closing basis.
It has high Relative strength, Trending indicator rising, Positive movement value setting tone for further rise in stock price.
BOSCHLTD has formed an inverted head and shoulder pattern which is bullish in nature. This is supported by the fact that the volumes have been much higher recently. It has given a breakout on 12-JAN-21. I am looking to enter this trade as the RR is very favourable.
Trend Targets -
Buy Bosch if it close above 13650 (Safest Entry) stoploss 11910 Target 16000 to 16250
aggressive entry above Downward Trendline Breakout with few quantities.
study : Stock is forming Inverse Head & Shoulder Pattern near Downward trendline...if it breaks we can see 15-20% upside movement in this stock.