We had losses on our intra day shorts but as soon as range was broken on upside we were able to long both index, there is still more up move we are expecting so we are planning to continue looking for bullish moves to capitalize till we get back into dried out volatility situation.
Like discussed there was some stimulating news from government for banks "Govt...
Glenmark has shown a bullish reversal on the back of very large volumes. If this trend continues, it could possibly be the bottom for a long time to come.
Long can be initiated for a medium term trade.
Target 1: 500.
Stop Loss: 310.
Like discussed in last post, we are getting signals of weakness in both index, it is better to short intraday or shorter time frame till we get positional signal but at the moment both index are not showing sign of much movement. This reduced volatility is not good, unless there is some +Ve news markets will have hard time moving up, usually this is the time...
THIS STOCK IS NOT IN A DECISION FOR LONG OR SHORT. STOCK IS GOING SIDE WAYS. STRICTLY FOLLOW THESE LEVELS. AFTER BREAKING THIS SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE STOCK CAN GIVE MA MOVE.
COMMENT IF ANY QUERY FOR THE SAME.
Its been while, but BNF is looking at a little bit of crossroads, I would wait for right opportunity to short as we are nearing holiday month for FII. On intraday bases one can take little risk and short below last 30 min candle and positional short below 30500 level aprox, above that market might stay in range as above levels are not held and would end up just...
RBL BANK:Multi Pattern confirmation."W" or Double bottom & Cup & Handle pattern.Looks like current retesting Breakout levels.
View negated below 312 Closing basis.
FOR MORE CHARTS FOLLOW ME
bosch ltd chart looks good as it broke last swing high and retracing on support and if it able to sustain then it can give us 17000+, you also can look into chart things are very simple there, lots of resistance upside but RSI showing positive divergence. let's see..
please do your own study before taking any action, it's my personal trading record only.
As mentioned in last publication, I had suggested that close below 30400 would suggest weakness in trend, which has happened. Now Price is taking support in cloud and has closed within it. I would wait for tomorrow open and either going above 30400 or sliding down the cloud, today it was good for intraday plays as suggested, until this happens it will be same...
Nifty was correcting since last one and half year but facing a very unhappy bullish outlook but this move, it looks good coz this support trendline is broken and after a little halt it can go up from next week. So our stop must be just below support, Fibonacci levels are working really good. So, it make it kind of confirmed for me. If all went well then new year...