Closing Price 20359
- Bank Nifty is trading at the lower end of the range
- in line with my Nifty view which we suggested a range bound activity
- Bank Nifty would also likely reflect a possible range bound activity
- Weakness would intensify only once it closes below the Black line
- Sustaining above 22500 for 3 consecutive days would open up...
In our previous post we had given support levels of 8744 and 8688. Do notice, Nifty opened at 8688 close to 8680 level and managed to close the day at 8748 just a tad above 8744 support levels. In between we saw a roller coaster kind of a ride… From 140 points down in early trade to a rally of 478 points from the lows and then again a 430 point drop from the...
Accumulate at low level. It will take one or two time for range trade or down side trade.
Buy zone 26800 to 27200
Stop loss 26500
current rate 27801.
Disclaimer: Buy Sell is your choice. No Recommendation.