Bullish pennant in an uptrend. Awaiting breakout.
After a month-long rally from 19 April 2020 to 15 March 2020, Bharti Airtel taking an 8-day breather and likely to continue higher.
Pennants look very much like a symmetrical triangle but are typically smaller in size, ( volatility ) and duration.
The weekly charts displays inv head & shoulder marked in green, while the daily charts displays a topping h&s marked in red. Any one pattern needs to be negated. While RSI is into bullish zone, any retracement can be utilized for getting into position in the stock. While the MACD is bullish on daily as well as weekly time frames. It will be a good watch in the...
First of all, I really appreciate all of your love support, only thing that makes me encourage to step move forward to give my best as I can. Thanks all!
I've few pairs on my watchlist...I'll keep on posting as trades come to us. ( don't force it never ever, Not doing trading is also doing trading ). We just need to take 3 to 5 more or less trades a month. (focus...
After breaking channel Nifty retraced to 23% from all time high.
Today it created inverted hammer pattern which is a bearish reversal pattern.
Also there is considerable position in 11500 PUT so if Nifty starts trading above 510 one can go long.
1. ENTRY : Closing Above 1126.70 ( Closing above the Neckline )
2. Minimum Price Target : 1350 ( Adding the difference between highest high made and lowest low during the formation to The Neckline )
3. Stop loss : 900 (Usually, price closing below the second bottom is a stop-loss.)...
Nifty is under consolidation
- as shown it is going through the yellow rectangle
- And on D1 its going to be a Triangle pattern
- I shall wait till it crosses the trend line
- Considering the world wide markets, I expect the bullish breakout of this triangle
Price is about to breakout from an ascending triangle formed on Balaji Telefilms. Good opportunity for long entry. Enter only if price breaks out and closes above the triangle.
#Target 1: 102
#Target 2: 112
Symmetrical Triangle pattern is formed on ONGC. Wait for price to break out from the triangle. If it breaks out upward, go long. In case of downward breakout, enter the short trade.
Target in case of upward breakout: 217
Target in case of downward breakout: 188
Price is about to breakout from an ascending triangle formed on Sobha Ltd. Good opportunity for long entry. Enter only if price breaks out from the triangle.
#Target 1: 290
#Target 2: 305