Nifty auto index is showing. A firm confirmation of breakout from the previous resistance and also from a double bottom W pattern.
The last weekly candle is wide range bullish open = low pattern. The momentum and trend is bullish on all timeframes.
From the fundamental side covid recovery and festive sales could help stocks in the sector to sustain the bullishness...
Rallis India belongs to the Industry of Agro Chemicals/Pesticides.
The Stock has formed double Double Bottom on Charts and there is a clear breakout with excellent volume. The stock from a technical standpoint is comfortably placed above its key moving averages, around 13% and 17% from 50DMA and 200DMA.
The Company is fundamentally sound with a reasonable debt...
- Fundamentally strong company
- Breakout from a consolidated range showing a double bottom pattern
- Buying pressure indicated by the long lower wicks
- Breakout is supported by volumes, however it seems there is huge selling at 2130-2170 range but the net price change on the day is still +ve
- Don't chase the stock as it might correct a bit and a good entry can...