1) Triple bottom formation complete.
2) Cup pattern breakout adds momentum to stock.
3) Good level to enter for conservative traders would be at 7500-7900; Aggressive traders can enter at cmp.
4) Target 8850 which is breakout level + 0.5 X (length of the cup pattern level).
5) Stop should be at 7000.
1) Stock has last week broken out of an one and half year downward channel with huge volumes and reached a high of around Rs 420.
2) In that process stock's 30 day ema has crossed 200 day ema.
3) CMP is around 345 meaning STOCK HAS CORRECTED FROM A HIGH OF 420 TO 345.
4) 4 HOUR CHART REVEALS HIDDEN BULLISH DIVERGENCE VIS-A-VIS STOCH 14,3,3 /...
Nice H & S cum Cup pattern breakout post which consolidation in the form of flag pattern has happened.
Final breakout has pushed the stock past previous swing high.
Target 825 plus
Medium to long term technical view.
Historically, after each breakouts post consolidation, stock has given returns in the range of 26% - 57%.
Current breakout at 1800 should atleast give a return of 26% which gives a target of 2268 plus.
Downward resistance line breakout with huge volumes.
Stochastic divergence propelled the upmove leading to breakout.
Stop at 78.
Conservative Target at 140 plus.
Current RoE at 35% ; Last 3 years avg RoE at 26%; indicates current performance better than past performance.
CFO at Rs 29cr ;...
Cup formation based breakout out with huge volumes.
Target 880 + 0.5 (27) = 1035.
Aggressive investors can buy 50% now and 50% on any retracement.
Conservative investors can look for a possible retracement towards 900 levels. However chances of missing out prevail.
Reveals an upward channel breakout.
Any retracements an opportunity to go long. (10300-10500)
Keep a watch on the upper line of the channel which is probably the support for the next base.
Any retracement towards the upper line of the channel (support) is an opportunity to go long.
Drop below the support will be a concern.
After the news of recapitalization of about Rupees 2.11 Trilion for Public Sector Banks the NSE:CNXPSUBANK charts were negative to sideways consolidations, Considering this sideways movement this gives an excellent opportunity to invest in PSU BANKS. I choose NSE:ALBK you can do similar analysis in other PSU Banks as well. NSE:INDIANB has actually given a...
If analysis in place tomorrow we should get a higher opening with potential to complete the wave 3 before it start wave 5 towards 10600 level. If tomorrow price break above 10500 and roll over after reaching 10576 area then the pull back will be a entry to wave 5 towards 10600...Happy New Year!!!
CUB - cmp 172.
Bias : Long
1) Price holds support at upward sloping trend line.
2) Price holds support at 30 week ema.
3) Double bottom formation in a bullish structure.
4) Cup formation observed.
5) Price pierces past downward sloping trend line with above average volumes.
6) Stop : Breach below 30 week ema.
Purely on the basis of charts, this one could return 200% in a few months!
If it comes down to 35, BUY!! Hold till 150..rather 140..just shy. 200 is possible depending on the follow through.
Downtrodden but not out. Price action looks ripe.
Caution! I haven't done any fundamental research on this one.
This stock has run up like no tomorrow lately.
Was a great run. Hope our community made some money off of it.
If not, worry not. Here is your chance!
Clear path to ~760, about 100 points down, is visible here.
Considering the overall bias that I have ( see the related trades), this one seems to be a very good short candidate.
If things pan out, this one will...
NSE:JSWENERGY was moving in in Downward Channel on Weekly Chart, and the stock broke this channel in the 1st week on September there after we witnessed a swift rally 81.70.
Trading in better rewarding as risk is comparative lesser where you try to gauge reversal at channel extremes and take advantage of low stop loss during this reversal points. Channel breakouts...
Price action should find some support a the current levels.
It's oversold and at previous support level.
Also the news today should be very much positive for the company.
I with 77.5 call at 3.4. Expect spot to reach 85 in next couple of weeks. That is almost 10% upside on the spot.