TRADING WATCHLIST FOR W/B 6-9-21
I will only be sharing the time frame and the scrip name. I will leave the trade basis aside as the intent is to engage the reader in learning the basics of finding good scrips. You can have a look at the charts and place your favorite indicators and check it out if any of these fit your trade plan.
ON MY WATCHLIST FOR...
- In trending market the index has taken major supports from 50ema multiple times
- Next support zone if 27000 is broken on closing, next support on 26500 levels
- Oscillators also going near OS zone, keep an eye
-Takne support of 50 MA
- Created hammer after downtrend
- if sustain today then we may see good up move in midcap
- find good stock of midcap and good to add in portfolio
This is just my personal view and for educational purpose
Aavas financiers is a fundamentally superior company when ccompared to its competitors and at present its just a bit up from its buy zone biut can still be bought aqs it still has much potential left and it can give 20% quick.
KSL (D):- 431 CMP, Looks good for more upsides :)
1) Breakout Candidate + good Results (QOQ)
2) Volume activity
#Disclaimer : View shared is for educational purposes only. Conduct your due diligence before making any trading/investment decisions
We already chunked good profit and Sitting tight in same. from level of 4300 .
If anyone wanted to buy or take entry/Fresh Position
Just buy above 5550 closing
Or risky come with me CMP 5360
Tgt 5800 6200 6600++
On the face of it, I could not find one bad point about this company....
Ashish Dhawan sir holds 5.65% stake in this comp...
There may be some negative biz triggers which are unknown to me.... but on charts its a fresh BO which makes it worth the risks.
Involves market risk. Do your due diligence...
*NISM Certified Research Analyst