Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) is a company, which offers high speed diesel (HSD) and motor spirit (MS). The Company operates in the downstream petroleum sector.
TTM EPS: 116.21
TTM PE: 4.12
Mkt Cap (Rs. Cr.): 7,126
Dividend Yield: 5.64
Sector PE: 30.01
Book Value Per Share: 200.57
Strong Momentum: Price above short,...
I shifted my focus on the Oil and Gas sector.
From Sep 21 to Sep 23, we see the price is moving around a price zone of 7710 to 8164. This zone acts as a resistance. But recently on the weekly chart we see a bullish crossover below the resistance zone and the price has entered the resistance zone.
The HA candles indicate the upward momentum in the...
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is engaged in refining business. The Company's segments include Sale of Petroleum Products, Sale of Petrochemicals and Other businesses.
TTM EPS: 17.36
TTM PE: 5.43
Mkt Cap (Rs. Cr.): 133,022
Dividend Yield: 3.19
Sector PE: 30.01
Book Value Per Share: 94.73
Strong Momentum: Price above short, medium...
1) Cup & Handle Formation (Daily Framework)
2) Falling Trendline has been Broken & the Price has made a healthy retracement.
3) RSI at a Healthy 60.82 Zone
Ps: Not a Buy Call/Investment Advice - Market Analysis Idea Sharing Only - Please Do Your Own Research.
Happy Investing, Stay Safe & Protect Your Capital
IGL has formed a flag and pole pattern on the daily time frame.
Nifty oil and gas index has been trading around the recent high and IGL stock can give a good moment following the index.
There is bullish moving average cross over on the daily time frame.
3 point confirmation.
1. Flag and pole pattern.
2. Bullish cross over.
3. Index trading near the recent...
Technical Analysis -
1. Falling channel breakout above DZ turned SZ
2. Going from lower range to higher range of rising channel
3. Sustaining above 20EMA & towards 200 EMA
4. OI data supportive - A Short Covering is to be seen after Long Buildup wipe out last 2 days Short Buildup
Go long in ONGC by buying CE -
1. ENTRY / TARGET as per spot chart - 139.2 /...
ONGC has posted a solid results this Q1 of FY 22-23
Stock has made higher lows and higher high formations.
Successful B/O at 131.6 range of historical resistance after retesting the Point of Confluence which is support of trendline and the B/O resistance turned support.
* Dividend announced of INR 3.25/- per equity share 18th Aug Ex -Div
Once can enter after...
Currently trading at 13% discount from all time high levels.
Reliance (TF=W) :
1. Stock has always respected 50 Weekly Exponential Moving Average
2. Constantly making the structure of HH and HL. Currently made Equal Low.
3. Negative Crossover of 5 and 13 Weekly Exponential Moving Average
Reliance (TF=D) :
1. It has made very strong bullish candles on Support...
Stock has been in a down trend since june and was not able to give a break out. Price has tested the resistance zone 3 times and now is the fourth time it is trying to break. And during this process an inverted head and shoulder pattern is formed on the price chart. As we know that it is a reversal chart pattern, and we can see an upmove from here if price...