- The stock is currently at 5 year resistance level
- Sustaining above 21 opens up potential for a move towards 30-33 zone and 40 levels
- RSI though suggests overbought conditions
- so there is an alternative scenario where the stock may see some correction
- and if in that correction the stock manages to hold 16 odd levels then there will...
Clearly divergence in MACD and RSI are telling the forthcoming weakness that too at the level of multiple resistance so one can take chance by shorting the stock. STOP LOSS Little above the recent high. Just to mention that divergence at the top are relatively tricky comparing to formed at bottom.
YESBANK has a strong resistance around 318. The stock consolidated in a 20-point range after fall from 52-week high. Looks like it has made base around 300-305 and is on the verge of breakout above 318. Stock is also near 50 SMA which will act as a resistance & if it manages to close above it, then it will likely resume uptrend.
posting it because someone asked me to do so on twitter!!!!
let it come to the levels where it would be a favOur able risk reward as it is always better to not to take a trade then to take a wrong trade ...
i can be wrong!
Price formation qualifies of a short as per Victor Sperandeo 2B Pattern. Price closed above the previous high yesterday with good volume but got rejected immediately and closed below to low of yesterday. We can short the stock with stop loss of just today's high. Risking the small amount gives an opportunity for a decent Risk to Reward ratio.