The Day candle chart of EUR/NZD formed the classic Megaphone pattern.
It resisted and reacted well in the trend line resistance.
The pair will be expected to be bearish and would reach the expected target considering longer term.
Existing Supertrend signals changed to Channel , so we will get idea of resistance as per ATR when signal is Long in supertrend and Support when Supertrend signal is short
This system created for study purpose and buying or selling as per this not suggested
- The stock is currently at 5 year resistance level
- Sustaining above 21 opens up potential for a move towards 30-33 zone and 40 levels
- RSI though suggests overbought conditions
- so there is an alternative scenario where the stock may see some correction
- and if in that correction the stock manages to hold 16 odd levels then there will...
Clearly divergence in MACD and RSI are telling the forthcoming weakness that too at the level of multiple resistance so one can take chance by shorting the stock. STOP LOSS Little above the recent high. Just to mention that divergence at the top are relatively tricky comparing to formed at bottom.
YESBANK has a strong resistance around 318. The stock consolidated in a 20-point range after fall from 52-week high. Looks like it has made base around 300-305 and is on the verge of breakout above 318. Stock is also near 50 SMA which will act as a resistance & if it manages to close above it, then it will likely resume uptrend.
posting it because someone asked me to do so on twitter!!!!
let it come to the levels where it would be a favOur able risk reward as it is always better to not to take a trade then to take a wrong trade ...
i can be wrong!