- 46200 to 46300 Sellers area pushed down buyers 2 or 3 times
- Support area from 46025 to 45955 also round area more traps can happen
- Looks like Gap Down opening is expected
- also trend line support and forming wedges, A good move expected on below 45980 to 45900.
Note : Above analysis is only for learning purpose. Do your own analysis before making any trade.
* All the information shared in this chart is provided for strictly educational purposes only.
* This chart is sharing information are based on the theory of technical analysis .
* This is not an offer to buy or sell stocks, futures , options, commodity, forex, interests or any other trading security.
* Back test yourself before jump into live market consult your...
The current stance of central banks favoring tighter monetary policies is expected to hinder the rise of gold prices. Additionally, the likelihood of a 25 basis points rate hike at the upcoming FOMC meeting, coupled with a more aggressive approach taken by major central banks, is likely to continue exerting pressure on the non-yielding gold price. Furthermore, the...
The XAU/USD pair is facing downward pressure due to the modest strength of the US Dollar. Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell has indicated that two rate increases may occur this year, including the possibility of one at the upcoming policy meeting. Powell also stated that inflation is unlikely to reach the Fed's 2% target until 2025. These factors have...
Gold prices remained subdued on Wednesday as the U.S. dollar gained strength following hawkish remarks made by Jerome Powell at a central banking forum hosted by the ECB. By late afternoon, the XAU/USD was down by approximately 0.15% to $1,910, approaching its lowest level since March 15 and heading towards a monthly decline of over 2.5%.
During a panel...
There is a Volume Imbalance in the BTC, We can see a short sell from this POI.
keep the SL above my supply Zone (risky one).
Right now the market has reacted to sellside OB,
if this OB fails to hold, then the price will come up to my Supply POI,
after grabbing liquidity from the OB we can see a good reacting from the Supply POI.
Let's see how market deliver the price.
Hi guys, In this chart i Drew My Best Levels in COAL INDIA for short position using 15M Time frames....I am in a downtrend right now so shorting is better, I found a good level here. I Observed these Levels based on price action and Demand & Supply which is My Own Concept Called "PENDAM ZONES" ... Don't Take any trades based on this chart/Post...because this chart...
According to Bollinger band or William percent R indicators.
Price crossing down upper Bollinger band with average volume indicates weakness
William percent R overbought zone or crossing down-20
Risk previous candlestic high
Reward previous swing low or market movements