Trade Or Invest Wisely.
We Can Just Predict.
Disclaimer: I am not a SEBI registered advisor, so before entering on my view please ask your SEBI registered advisor. Profit is your and loss is yours.
Please like and share if you agree with the idea.
Stock Name - Shankara Building Products
Ichimoku Cloud Setup :
1). Today's close is above the Conversion Line
2). Future Kumo is Turning Bullish
3). Chikou span is slanting upwards
All these parameters are showing bullishness at Current Market Price
and more bullishness AFTER crossing 800
#This is not Buy and Sell recommendation to any one. This is for...
1. Buy or Sell at your own risk
2. Don't risk more than 1%-2% of your capital as stop loss
3. Position Size formula:- Stop Loss/(Buy Price-Initial Stop Loss Price)
4. First sell on initial stop loss hit or close below supertrend
NSE:SHANKARA made a double top in the Rs.685-Rs.690 zone. Average volume has gone up quite a bit in last few days, and the stock was...
- Strong weekly closing candle, next resistance 517-520 level
- Either take enter after next resistance break or wait for retest to 450-460 zone
- Realty is booming, buy n dips
previously published chart was weekly breakout retest of this stock. link for the same is provided below. after long consolidation in retesting this stock seems ready for further move. triangle breakout in daily chart with targets and stoploss marked on the screen.
Watch SHANKARA BUILDING PRODUCTS on a weekly timeframe nearing the descending trendline (almost fifth time).
If it breaks the trendline and sustains, we can see 600+ levels then 1000 levels.
Please note I’m not a registered analyst. Please analyze your self before investing.
BSE:SHANKARA moving well and will by the channel in the chart keep bullish for long term perspective.
Long Term Target of Rs900.
As the demand pick up for Infrastructure and related segments this counter will see good growth in coming years.