1. Buy or Sell at your own risk
2. Don't risk more than 1%-2% of your capital as stop loss
3. Position Size formula: - Stop Loss Amount/(Buy Price - Initial Stop Loss Price)
4. Sell on initial Stop Loss hit or RSI close below 40
5. Some other ways to sell stocks can be
a. 25% or 50% up in three weeks or less
b. Weekly tailing tops with high volume
My recent trade analysis have gone pretty well. There is lot of noise around which wants us to believe that market is going to crash but at least till now I cannot see any signals like that.
So here I have found a stock, that has formed a W bottom pattern which is a bullish pattern, has good long volumes, and delivery data is also convincing.