My Technical Analysis
1. Bullish on weekly timeframe.
2. Broke down trendline on daily tf, hence buy bias.
3. Supported by the 50 EMA on 4h tf.
4. Nicely Rejected by the previous higher high and wick is near the 50 period ema on 1H tf.
5. Trendline break on 5min tf with a bullish engulfing candle.
RISK REWARD RATIO - 1 : 6.66
Guys, I just wanna say that...
Long trade formed in GARFIBRES:-
- 1 day time frame bullish engulfing pattern formed - 21/OCT/2020
- Swing retracement is 0.618 it is a golden area for take a long position as per fibonacci.
Buy if price crosses above - 2000
Stop loss - 1935
Target - 2200
Pls Note:- Only for educational purpose and demo trading.
Hi guys this is Trader Kanishk
this analysis is for EQUITAS
Points discussed in the video:
Why not to go long
has it taken support
new support levels
new stoploss levels
entry levels for sharp entry
and many more.
Watch the entire video and
GO for It
Every thing i have discussed in this video is only for...
Keeping it simple, long term supports and resistances are marked in the chart.
The selling pressure is high as foreign investors are pulling out of the Indian markets and the government acting against the market's expectations among other reasons. The sentiment is bearish. If nifty breaks the current uptrend, then we're looking at 10500/9950. In case of a...
A slow recuperation from the 1.6700 empowered GBPCAD to streak almost six-week high, the match needs to overcome the 1.7225-30 opposition juncture, five-month-old plunging pattern line, so as to go for the 1.7310 and the 1.7420 numbers toward the north. Should costs effectively exchange past 1.7420, the 1.7560, the 1.7650 and the 1.7730 are likely...