Trade Planned on 20th June 2019 using Volume Profile Driven Demand and Supply.
Trade Entry, StopLoss and Target details
Entry Planned @ 146.15, StopLoss Planned @ 145.05, Target Planned 150.65
Trade Executed on 21st June 2019 9:15 AM and Target Achieved..
- Trading is fun when it is kept simple rather infesting with a lot of indicators
- Maruti is taking support from weekly levels
- A decent V is formed in volume chart which falls near the resistance and starts rising near support levels
- RSI is hovering near the oversold region
- Although Auto sector is quite mild compared to other sectors, however, bottom...
- the stock is facing resistance near the levels of 520-525
- One it decisively breaks-out, 525, it can be bought with the target of 570-75 levels.
- Although MACD is converging and RSI also entering overbought zones, it indicates the breakout is not coming any time sooner
- The volume is also disappearing, hence if breakdown for 515 levels, the next target...
- Formation of an inverse H & S pattern
- Stock to hit 2200 levels before its starts moving in favour of pattern
- Macd shows massive divergence
- RSI shows negative divergence
- Volume is starting pick up on gradual basis
- Rebound from the upper layer of the weekly channel
- MACD showing weakness
- Negative Volume are on the rise
- RSI is still showing positive divergence on weekly chart, byt negative divergence on weekly chart
- Target of Rs. 250 by September
- The trading decision need not be full of complex indicators, it can be as simple as this one.
- Biocon is taking support at the lower end of the weekly channel
- Note the volume picks up as soon as it reaches the lower end, a similar rise in volume can be acknowledged
- MACD showing an upcoming bullish trend
- Look for targets of 740-750